The Sussex Symphony Orchestra is always on the lookout for businesses and individuals who share our desire to bring live classical music to a wider audience in Sussex.
The SSO is a registered charity so you can benefit by making donations through the Gift Aid Scheme. Here’s how you can support the orchestra:
Corporate Partnership Scheme
Packages range from £250 to £1500. Depending on your donation you’ll benefit from:
- Advertising space in our programmes
- Logo and link on the SSO website
- Complimentary tickets
- A live musical ensemble for corporate events (string quartet, wind or brass quintet)
- Drinks receptions with players, conductor and Friends of the orchestra
- Opportunities to attend rehearsals
Whether you want to publicise a particular event or run a longer campaign, we can offer advertising space in programmes for all our Brighton concerts.
Contact us to find out more. We’d love to hear from you.